ODYSSEY Battery PC545-P
Some batteries provide enormous cranking power. Others are designed to deep cycle reserve power. The revolutionary ODYSSEY® battery is designed to do both. This extreme combination of power and performance makes ODYSSEY batteries perfect for a range of applications, including automotive/LTV, marine, commercial and powersports.
Odyssey Batteries feature the following:
- Designed to provide enormous cranking power and deep cycle reserve power
- Flat plates made of 99.9% pure virgin lead, not lead alloy. This means that the plates can be made thinner than those in other brands, allowing more
- plates to fit in the battery. More plates equal more surface area which equals more power - up to twice as much as a conventional battery.
- Constructed with Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) design keeps the acid in the AGM cell separator. Spills are prevented, even when the battery is installed on its side. INVERTED MOUNTING IS NOT RECOMMENDED
- High conductivity, corrosion-resistant tin plated terminals
- Welded intercell connections allow the Odyssey batteries to withstand extreme vibration.
- 100% Maintenance free
- Can be stored for up to 2 years and still be returned to full power
- CCA @ 0°F: 185 Amps
- MCA (CA) @32°F: 240 Amps
- HCA @ 80°F: 300 Amps
- PHCA: 545 Amps (@ 5 seconds)
- Short circuit current 1200 Amps
- 12 amp hours (Ah) (@ 10 hour rate)
- 18 minute reserve capacity with 25amp load
- Operating temperatures from -40°F to 113ºF
- 6MM bolt terminals
- Size 7" x 3.37" x 5.17" (L x W x H)
- Weight 12.6 lbs
**MJ stands for metal jacketed.
**L stands for left post positive. With the terminals on the side closest to you, the positive terminal is on the left.
**T indicates SAE automotive terminals.
**S indicates a 3/8" threaded stud terminal
**A indicates an automotive battery
**P indicates a powersports battery